The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 motorized kayak leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology; motoring you to your fishing spot faster and holding your position over the hole. Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote. The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back.
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability.
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport.
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories.
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't.
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort.
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts.
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse.