The Old Town Sportsman BigWater 132 paddle kayak is engineered above and below the waterline to be the perfect platform for fishing.
- At just over 13 feet, the performance tri-hull design provides the paddling efficiency essential in more open water and the stability required when you stand.
- Breathable, quick-drying, and fully adjustable, the Element seat provides the comfort needed to keep you on the water longer.
- Six accessory tracks, 4 on the forward hull, 2 in the rear, provide easy on/or accessory mounting.
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders.
- Center console mod pod is the "Swiss Army Knife" of consoles. Hinged lids open to two cavernous, removable containers, perfect for stashing tackle boxes or bait. Includes accessory tracks, a cup holder, splash proof storage for phone/keys and a magnetized hook and lure storage area.
- Additional tackle management features include rod tip holders and retainer bungees in the bow and a large tank well in the stern.
- Includes custom tackle box that stores under the Element seat.
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch.
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort.
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish. Molded paddle rest.
|Length:||13 ft 2 in|
|Max Width:||34 in|
|Number of Paddlers:||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.