The North Water Stand-up Paddle Board Leash is a safety device that keeps paddlers from getting separated from their boards. Leash details include stainless steel swivels on each end to prevent twisting and an additional security buckle - designed to attach to the lower leg. Stretches to 12 feet.
- Let the secure, multi-layered, neoprene-ankle cuff, keep you with your board in comfort
- Coil stays out of the water while relaxed- reducing unwanted drag
- Lashing web keeps a comfortable low profile your bare feet will appreciate
- Large clip to quickly clip on or off the board without having to remove the padded cuff
- Coiled Length: 3.5'
- Extended Length: 12'
- Padded Ankle/Calf Cuff Width: 2 ¾"
- Urethane coil
- Stainless steel Swivels
- Large plastic snap clip
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 220 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.