Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
- A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
- We've lined the hood with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
- The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- Sandwiching the long collar between the drysuit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
- Weight: Medium 6 oz.
- Neoprene: 2.5 mm neoprene
- Material:VaporLoft™ lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Features:Drawcord with barrel lock around face opening
- Flexible bill
- Liquid-sealed seams
- Long collar
If you plan to wear the Storm Hood under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.
To get the best seal from the elements, tuck the bottom of the Hood inside the outer collar of your dry top or drysuit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.