Fishing PFDs commonly include many pockets. It can get confusing what is where, and the pockets create obstacles for the rod handle. We consolidated five pockets into one large centralized place. The result is a streamlined yet highly organizable PFD, for more efficient fishing.
- - Intended Use: Fishing / Tour / Rec
- - Entry: Front Center Zip
- - Foam Insert: PE Foam & EVA Foam
- - Shell Fabric: 400 x 200 Denier Ripstop Nylon
- - Liner Fabric: Breathable Polyester Mesh
- - Webbing: Polypro
- - Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
- - Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal
- - Weight: 1.37 lbs / 21.92 oz / 620 gr
- - Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51
- - Design Buoyancy: 16 lbs
- - Approval Type: USCG Type III
More infoAirescape - This revolutionary advancement in PFD technology allows your life jacket to fully breathe. Vent ports on the front and back allow trapped body heat to escape, while contoured foam and a soft mesh liner promote airflow.
PVC Free - Every product in our line is completely free of toxic PVC. We resue as many scraps as possible, recycle everything, and compost our coffee beans.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.