An Ultralight inflatable SUP that is 30% lighter and more compact when rolled up than a regular inflatable SUP board, thanks to Level Six's Mono-Layer fusion construction. The 12.6 is an inflatable SUP that's fun for paddling inland lakes, mellow flat water and for fitness. It offers excellent tracking and glide for speed and efficiency. Level Six offers lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Toolless cruising fin
- Includes a high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, deluxe roller carrying bag with a retractable handle and shoulder straps.
- Length: 12 feet 6 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 260 lbs
- Board Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Max PSI: 20
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.