The NRS Wingman Knife's flip-out blade fulfills your need for speed. Its safety features help you break out of the danger zone and a handy bottle opener makes sure you'll never fly solo again.
- Easily deployable one hand flip-open blade for when you feel the need. The need for speed.
- Knife has a blunt tip and both smooth and serrated blade sections. The blade locks open for safety and the handle has a blunt glass-breaking tip ensuring you'll be able to get yourself out of any danger zone.
- Removable spring steel clip is always ready for action when secured to a belt or lash tab.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, NRS recommends applying Loctite® or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- Did we mention the bottle opener? NRS added that little extra to make sure you never, never leave your wingman.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Total Length: 6.75"
Blade Length: 2.75"
Weight: 3 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Features: One-handed opening
Stainless steel clip
Bottle opener on handle end
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.