Constructed with H2Core™ Rashguard material, the NRS Women's Boater's Gloves deliver lightweight, 50+ UPF protection for long days on the water, whether you're rowing, paddling or just holding on.
- Patterned for comfort while paddling or rowing, Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Open-finger design allows for maximum dexterity to tie knots, work a camera or perfect the boater's tan.
- Intended for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Weight: 1.6 oz
Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
Taped Seams: No
Palm Material: Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip
Gender Sizing: Women
Open finger design
Wrist pairing snaps
UPF 50+ sun protection
Size | Width | Length
XS | 2 3/4" | 6"
S | 3" | 6 1/2"
M | 3 1/4" | 7"
L | 3 1/2" | 7 1/2"
XL | 3 3/4" | 7 3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.