The low-profile NRS Women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
- The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 2.1 lbs.
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Lining: 200-denier nylon
Entry System:Side buckle
1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
AirMesh inner panels
Six panel design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.