With sleek aesthetics, high-back flotation and an anatomically sculpted front panel, the NRS Women's Zoya PFD is a life jacket you'll want to wear all day.
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably molds to a woman's bust.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Features two easily accessed, zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials and a lash tab.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
US Coast Guard Type:III
Design Flotation:16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric:400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System:Front zip
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
3M Reflective Accents throughout
US Coast Guard Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.