The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded armholes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The handwarmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 3 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: V
Design Flotation: 17.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
Entry System:Side buckle
1 - Front
2 - Side
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt
Reinforced shoulder straps
Tow tether carabiner attachment
US Coast Guard Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.