Cyprus Bent Shaft
Cyprus: A Mediterranean island rich in Greek heritage.
The Cyprus is Werner's most popular Performance Core high angle blade design. The mid size blades fit a wide range of kayakers and are versatile to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring. Performance Core blades are buoyant, lightweight, and durable.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddlers and are versatile for advanced maneuvers and all around touring
- Extremely stable bracing and rolling, powerful catch and smooth linking stokes
- Ultimate high-angle blade design profides amore powerful catch and stroke.
- Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Neutral bent shaft carbon naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue.
- Standard and small diameter shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
Surface Area: 610 sq cm
Blade Length x Width: 46 x 18 cm
Weight for 210cm Neutral Bent Shaft: 739 g / 26 oz
Write a Review
I love this paddle. Its main use so far has been either playing in the surf and busting me through the surf zone and into the open waters of Lake Superior.
It has taken a beating while playing in the surf during a storm we had and it still looks no worse for wear. I think it may have damaged the rocks it hit though. Werner Paddles, keep up the good work. Rutabaga keep up the good work and thank you for the fast shipping time, you JJ'ed that freaky fast.
Reviewed by: Nicholas from Marquette, MI.
With Werner's splined &indexed ferrule, It is precise, adjustable, strong, and it covers 3 of my people sizes and maybe even one taller person, with possible excexception of shaft diam with 3 mm gloves or for our smallest paddler
Reviewed by: Andy Foote from Oak Bluffs,, MA.